Friday 19 March 2021

My Tunnel Writing (2)!!

 Hello fellow viewers, Today I made this post about My Tunnel Writing Prompt (2)!! As you can tell on the previous post that I mentioned a part 2 of this. Well, more of number 2 because these two stories are not combined into one they are two completely different stories. I hope you like it!⤵   

  

Writing starts here!:  Ominously, The alert people started rowing into the mysterious lagoon.

When suddenly the water started to ripple and then…

SPLASH! a shark came swimming straight towards them and jumped out of the water.

And took a huge bite at the little girl sitting behind hestating.

She started bleeding like a flowing river.

And quickly as light the shark started speeding through the water again.

Now going for the rower he tried to defend himself with the paddle but it snapped against the shark's

teeth like a chainsaw cutting through a piece of paper.

And before he knew it he got bitten and they both suffered with pain to the end of their lives.

Here is a link to the first one: (Click Me)

Here is a question: Have you done this already?


 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaito you know who I am. I like you writing but it is hard to read I like your first one better because it is good to read. I have not done this yet but it looks fun I have a question too how long did it take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katio you know how I am too, I really like your wirtting because of all the similes. I have not done it yet and my question is what type of shark is it? Check out my blog at Zac’s Blog byyyyyyyyye!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.