Monday 1 March 2021

My Koru Art

 Hi Viewers, Today I made this blog post about my Koru Art! This art was inspired by Raewyn Harris. First we did some practicing of the Koru's next we though about which colors we are going to use and where we are going to use them. I picked red orange and yellow. Next we started the real thing. I started doing my darkest color (red) as an outline then blended the inside with my second darkest color (orange) and finally blended the lightest color (yellow) to finish the main piece of art. After that I added some flames in my artwork to make it look more based on fire (the element) this was a thing you don't have to do but you can do.  

Here is a image of it:  

 

 
Question: Have you heard of Raewyn Harris before?

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding koru art, Kaito. I particularly your contrast of dark and primary colours, really makes it stand out even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaito, its Antonio Here.
    I really like your art you did. I like your drawing because it has wavy things coming off the bottom Koru. I also like how used hot colours because I like hot colours.

    BLOG YA LATER!!

    Oh yeah, Check out MY BLOG!!!!!!!

    BYE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have heard of Raewyn Harris Before

    Reminder, Check Out MY BLOG!!!!!!

    BYE!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.