Monday 1 March 2021

My (Ready for learning) slide

 Hi bloggers, Today I made this blog post about my (Ready for learning) slide! I made a copy from my blog. (This is a link to it). Then I clicked onto (Cyber smart challenge)  read the instructions and did it. This talks about: 

1. Google meet tip's and trick's 

2. Links to my class and school websites  

Here is my version of it:

Tip: Remember you can always pause or rewind the slide how if it's going to fast.

 
 
Here is a question for you guys: Have you ever made a link on a slide before?

3 comments:

  1. Ka pai Kaito. I like your top tips. I'm sure your teacher will be happy if you all follow this advice. What's your favourite thing about learning from home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phil thanks for commenting on my blog! My favourite thing about working at home is that I can do my work in a random order at anytime of the day.
    Question: Have you worked at your home?
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking me a question Kaito. Answer: I've been working from home a lot this year. I'm working from home right now. It's great when the internet is working well but not so great when it is slow or when the dog is barking! I think you should let your teacher know about the fact you enjoy working in a random order.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.