Friday 19 March 2021

My Tunnel Writing Prompt (1)!!

 Hello fellow viewers,  Today I have made this post about my (Tunnel Writing Prompt 1)!!   There will be a (Tunnel Writing Prompt 2) after this post so please be active on my blog. You never know when i could post something! Take a L👀K!

Writing starts here!: The glistening water was gushing through the stream while the rocks pummel the water making it do a big SPLASH!  I can hear the splashing and rippling of the water made by the short-fin and long-fin eels climbing up tirelessly. Splash! I heard the native fish crashing and splashing inside the speeding water. 

QUESTION: Do you like my writing? & Do you have any tips for me?

Please tell me in the comment section below!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaito.
    I like how you have used descriptive writing in your writing.
    Great job.

    Blog Ya LATER!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.