Monday 22 November 2021

Titipounamu writing

Hello, My name is Kaito. In the past few days I have been working on a piece of writing that I would like to show you. It is about the Titipounamu or Rifleman. The Titipounamu is the smallest native bird in New Zealand. Without further or do let me show you my writing! I hope you like it!   

  Rifleman (bird) - Wikipedia 

Writing will start here: In the deep deep woods, Birds chirp in rhythm and happily live together until…. I heard a noise.. A crunch of leaves.. A break of a twig… It was a… RAT!! I sped as fast as I could! I looked back to see if the rat is still chasing me then SNAP! Ow, did the rat just bite me? Wait a minute, where is this?  OH NO! I have got myself into a pest trap! I waited anxiously. Hoping that I wouldn’t get eaten today! It was very silent and very awkward being in such a inclosed gloomy place. Now I know what it feels like to be a rat. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! It felt the ground vibrating a little. And then all of a sudden  I started moving! I peered through the metal wire to see what it was that picked me and the trap up. Hmmm, I thought for a little but I don’t really know what it is? 

The thing that picked me up opened the wired fence I hoped out and looked at the creature. It looked very big, Very strong, very enormous, weird faced, I think I have seen this before? It’s a.. It’s.. It’s a HUMAN! I chirped my thank you and flew off. Wow I never want that to happen  to me again. I kind off feel bad for the rat, since it’s almost like a rule here to place traps for them to get trapped and taken away. Oh well, at least I am not a rat. I went back home and went to sleep.     

QUESTION: What point of view did I write in?   

BYE~!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaito, Sakina here. I really like your writing especially The bit were it said "It was a... RAT" that was funny. What was your favourite part about writing this? Blog ya later, Sakina

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.