Tuesday 30 November 2021

Amazing writing!

 Hello fellow viewers, I have finished a piece of writing today so I would like to show you it. In this piece of writing I had to add: 

  • Interesting sentence starters 
  • Descriptive words 
  • Dialogue 
  • Onomatopoeia     
 

I hope you enjoy!  

Writing will start here: Tik tok, tik tok, time was running out! There was only a matter of minutes before I would be turned into a ghost for the rest of my life. I need those orks to come back with the spellbook quickly because there is only 30 minutes left! Maybe I could try opening that door over there. It might be an exit? Anxiously, I crept to the door and yanked it open! Then shut it firmly and locked it. It was a whole new dimension with dead leaves scattered across the ground. Slowly, I strided with big steps and what I saw was a little crow with a golden key perched on a clock reading: 4:18 PM. Maybe that is the key to the next dimension! I chased it and chased it. I had been chasing it all day. But, the crow didn’t drop the key. I thought for a while. I suppose it’s impossible for me to get the key. Since the crow has the power of flying. I waited until it was late and the clock struck midnight. When the time came I slowly crept to the dozing crow and cautiously took the golden key and put it in my pocket. Suddenly, A door appeared! I think it was for this key? Carefully, I inserted the mysterious key into the lock and opened the door….
Suddenly, I found myself standing on water. RUMBLE! Up came three weapons. A sword, an axe, and a spear “Which will you choose?” said a weird voice. Anxiously, I took the spear hoping that I made the right decision. Then a big wave came splashing at me and when I opened my eyes there was a kraken! I saw a health bar pop up above it’s head. It read: 5/5.  “May the battle commence!” shouted the weird voice. WAIT! But I don't even know what to do! Oh, Now I get it! I have to hit that kraken five times! I hit it...1 time, 2 times, 3 times, 4 times, and on the last shot I took a big breath and threw it as hard as I could and boom! It exploded and vanished out of my sight. “You have proved yourself to me well, You shall live your life as is” After that I embarked on a journey across the ocean. Hoping to find civilization. [the end]  
 
 
Sorry the blog post was pretty long. If you have any suggestions of changes to my story please tell me in the comment section bellow. Have you made a story longer than mine?
BYE~! BLOG YA LATER!!!! 😎😁 




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaito.
    I really like your writing because of the whole story but the part that I like the most is this part. "There was only a matter of minutes before I would be turned into a ghost for the rest of my life."
    That is my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaito
    My name is Yahya from RM 23
    I like how you started with Tik Tok that made the story very interesting to read. If you you can make the story bigger that will be nice.

    👉BLOG YA LATER👈

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Kaito.
    Kahvel here from room 23😁. I really like your story and I'm amazed of how long it is. I don't think I have ever made a longer story than this!
    Maybe next time whatever your writing about put the sentence under the picture so that we know ok😁.
    How long did this take you and why did you decide to make it this long?
    Kahvel😁😁.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kahvel, Thanks for commenting in my blog! It took me about 3 days since there was a beginning middle and end. The beginning was based on the first picture (The forbidden tower) and so on.
      I wasn't really thinking that it would be this long. Just that I had to write a lot to combine the beginning and middle since they are like 2 completely different story. Its like I had to merge them all together to make this one piece of writing.
      I hope you learned something!
      BYE~!😁😀

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.