Tuesday 26 October 2021

SAVE THE BLUE WHALES!!

 Hello fellow veiwer, Today I have completed a slide show about an endangered animal called: BLUE WHALE. Now, alot of you know that the blue whale is the biggest mammal living RIGHT NOW on earth. But I dont think you know that they are endangered!  So that is why I chose the Blue whale as my endangered creature in my slide show. I hope you like it! (Flick through the slide show manualy)   

Do you know any other types of whales that are endangered?

BYE~!

3 comments:

  1. Malo ni Kaito, WoW, what a super comic you have created! I love your drawings and the fun evil superhero! I like the way you used real information in your comic story. I'm glad you invented a superhero that can slice nets with his katana. Nets do seem to be such a problem for so many of our sea creatures. Maybe next time you could add some dialogue to your comic so it makes the action and danger seem like its happening right now! Have you checked out any other superhero comic stories lately? Who is your favourite superhero and why? blog you later, Megan : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Judd, My favourite superhero is kinda a villian his name is Deadpool. I like him because of his sence of humour in movies and that he uses ordinary swords as his weapons unlike all the other superheroes.
    BYE~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great reasons to like a Superhero Kaito, I like Black Widow because she is tough when she needs to be but also kind. I also like her family! Have you checked out any of the other superhero comics on student blogs?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.