Wednesday 20 October 2021

Quality Blog Comments Are Awesome!

 Hi, My name is Kaito. Have you ever wondered what makes a Quality Blog Comment? Because you are going to find out RIGHT NOW! I hope you enjoy!

 
 
In the past few days we have been focusing on what makes a Qaulity Blog Comment and also what makes a Quality Blog Post!  
To make a Quality Blog Comment you will have to: 
1. Add a greeting 
2. Say something positive 
3. Ask a question.
4. Say goodbye. 
Those will be your main steps! 
Another task I did is under this blog post and its called: What makes a quality blog post quality?  
Thanks for reading till the end! 
BYE~!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kaito, Wow, you are a quick worker! You have shown that you understand lots of the ways to make a quality blog comment by highlighting the greeting and the positive, thoughtful and helpful comments correctly. I wonder if you could improve the description in your post by telling us some of the ways to make a quality blog comment - just like you did with your clear list of ideas about Quality Blog posts (on your previous post).

    It was really interesting to see my comment highlighted in your slides. I think I needed to work on giving more thoughtful comments so here goes... I like the title of your blog post. It reminds me of a fun movie called Bill and Ted's excellent adventure. They always say "Awesome dude!" I also like the way your comments sounds like you are talking and it reminds me of when we are in class and you contribute great ideas in our class discussions. Do you think I have given you too many thoughtful comments this time? blog you later, Megan : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Judd, Thanks for commenting on my blog! And yes I will update my blog post.
    BYE~!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.