Thursday 20 May 2021

Tool kit review! about thursday!

 Hello fellow viewers today my whole day at school was based on the AKO HIKO student toolkits. 

We had a lot of people come in from other schools to present their toolkits. The ones I listened and was presented were: 1. Google-slides Pick-a-path 

2. Chrome music lab 

3. Incredibox 

This is something ME&ANTONIO did when they were doing the Google-slides Pick-a-path. We started it last year but never got time to finish it. Here take a look!   

 It was kind of challenging trying to get the right text colour because of the background in every slide! 

But today was still a very fun, enjoyable, and entertaining day! I hope you liked Ako Hiko tool kit day just as me! 

Question: What toolkits did you like? Please tell me in the comment section bellow! 

Bye!!

2 comments:

  1. Ka pai Kaito. I like the way you're thinking about how to make your text easy to read. I liked all the toolkits I saw. What a great idea to ask a question, let's hope you get lots of good comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello kaito I really like your thinking it was good but how long did it take you to make blog you later Dayton.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.