Friday 7 May 2021

New writing!!

 Hello fellow viewers, Today I have finished this writing from the writing prompt: A Mysterious Shadow. 

I hope you like it! 

 

My writing will start here!: Sneakily, the lurking shadow went across the gloomy garden. Flash! A mysterious  light shone as the murky shadow went through the path of dead oak trees. Woosh! The gloomy shadow disappeared in a split second and was never to be seen again. THE END 

 

Do I have any mistakes in my writing? Please tell me in the comment section below!


2 comments:

  1. Ka pai Kaito. I can't see any mistakes! And I love the onomatopoeia you have used. Were you writing about an image? If so maybe you could put a screenshot of it so we know what you're describing. What are your goals for writing this term?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaito its Dahran here form room 6. I really like your story it looks very interesting and descriptive. Next time you could add an image to your story so that people know what your talking about.
    Did you like writing this story?📓
    Blog ya later👋

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.