Friday 24 July 2020

Sir Edmund Hillary the famouse explorer


This week I have been focusing on Sir Edmund Hillary. Sir Edmund thought that he was just an ordinary New Zealander but I disagree with that idea because he has done a lot of things that ordinary New Zealanders wouldn't of even tried to do e.g first to get to the summit of Mount Everest. here is a picture of him if you don't know him:

Sir Edmund Hillary - Mountaineer, Explorer and Philanthropist ...  


Here are some questions for you:
have you ever done similar things that Sir Edmund Hillary did? tell me in the comment section bellow. 
Bye blog ya later!



2 comments:

  1. Hi My name is Teddy and I'm from Rm 7. I really like your post about Sir Edmund Hillary.
    I haven't climbed Mount Everest before but I have climbed Owairaka Mountain before .
    Have you ever done similar things like Sir Edmund Hillary had done.
    Bye!!!��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teddy thank's for commenting on my blog. No I have not done anything similar to what Sir Edmund did. Bye blog ya later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.