Friday 3 July 2020

My genre writing




Hi peoples this is my genre writing I have done a lot of types of genres but the one i Want to show you today is my HORROR I hope you enjoy my spooky writing!(and a screen shot!)




Hehehehehe! I now have the last ingredient to make a big explosion that will distroy the earth!!! ha ha ha ha haaa! He foolishly carried the sweltering hot immense star like a trotting old turtle. He was as slow as a car that almost ran out of fuel! He madly continued into his secret underground lab and started experimenting and within a few seconds he had finished it like a cheeky smart little parrot he went outside and poured the mixture into the sand and Boom! It made the world's biggest explosion ever! bigger than an atom and destroyed the whole planet and now he has overtaken everybody's lives leaving only him the living thing in the galaxy far far away…. THE END    
 
 
 

Here is a question for you:what kind of genres have you wrote with? or is it your first time writing with one?


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.