Friday 3 July 2020

My end of term reflection

Hi friends,kids,teachers today I will tell you a reflection of term 2 2020 so here it goes! 

 Well so the thing that I really enjoyed is that a few days ago we started reading while we were having lunch and it was so enjoyable plus we have nitro type Fridays which is pretty fun indeed( I even got to race my teacher Nicole). I also enjoyed how instead of doing a level of maths every single day we got to choose which level we do but if you get the one that is way to easy oh you will have to put it back and get one level up. I have a lot more things I want to share with you peoples but that's it for me.



 Bye thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaito Im Hiero From Room 25 Nice job on Your end of term Reflection I like how you included that you liked Having Nitro Type friday That Must Have Been Very fun I Have a Question What Level are you on?
    Click This To check out my blog.
    Blog you later
    Hiero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hiero thanks for commenting! oh and your answer I was level 57 but now they have a new season and i am level one. I have a question for you too have you ever done a similar blog post like mine on your blog?

      Bye blog ya later!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.