Wednesday 8 December 2021

Writing!

 Hi, My name is Kaito! I would like to show you this piece of writing that I did this week. Sorry, I can't show you the whole document since I didn't finish it. But I hope you enjoy my writing!  

Writing will start here: It was the smell of smoke that drew me towards the door. Closer and closer I went. The man held a blazing  fire in his hands. Then through it on the floor.  A circle of fire burned that floor and created a magical portal. Then the mysterious man leaped right in! With an evil grin glued to his face. I jumped in the portal wondering what he was trying to do.   

Here is some planning I did as well:  

 
 
I hope you enjoyed my writing!  
What is the best paragraph of writing you have done?  
Please tell me in the comment section bellow! 
BYE~!😁😁



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.