Thursday 9 December 2021

Incredibox music!!

 Hello fellow viewers, Today I will be showing you a piece of music made by me! :) I did this because we are learning about what you can use from the web and what you can't use. What you can use but can't change. Anyways my music is:  

& 

NC means:  Only the person who created the digital image or artwork can make money from it.

BY means: You can use it but you must say who created it. 

I hope you enjoy my music!  

Here is the link: (CLICK) 

Have you tried incredibox before? If not Be sure to try it! (It's super fun)  

BYE~!


1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Kaito. what an important thing to learn about. It's always good to create your own content so you don't have to worry about copyright. It's a cool song. If I give attribution and don't make money could I use it on the Ako Hiko podcast?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.