Thursday 23 September 2021

Time Tables Student Book!!!

 Hello! Today I will be showing you my Times Tables Student Book! This book is for learning your times tables and also learning tricks on how to know which numbers are in each times table. For E.G: This book says that if a number ends in a 0 it is in the 10's times table. I hope you like it!!!   

(QUESTION) Do you know all of your times tables from 1~10? If so, Can you do them all backwards and forwards? Please tell me in the comment section below!

Bye~!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kaito, There is a lot of amazing work in your slides. Which Whizzbrain Times Table trick did you like the best? Which one do you think you will remember and use again? Could you make an example of one times table equation using the Representing Multiplication Thinkboard Activity slide? I have added it to the end of your times table slides. You can show an example of an array, equal groups, repeated addition and a turn around. I think it could help you think about all the different ways we can represent multiplication. What Times Table are you working on learning at the moment? blog you later, Megan : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan, I like the 2 times table trick since it's so easy to learn! But I think I will probably remember the 5 times table one better.
    I am working on the 4 times table.
    I am soon going to the 6 times table.
    BYE~!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.