Monday 13 September 2021

My volcano HAIKU!!

 Hello! Today I will be showcasing my VOLCANO HAIKU!! Alot of people know that Haiku is a type of poem that is made by counting sylables of words! It has to have 5 sylables at the start and 7 in the middile then 5 at the end. Simple! I hope you like my VOLCANO HAIKU!!!!!


(NOTE): My Haiku is based on the lava flow eruption. It is when lava flows out of  the volcano. Here is an image!⤵

Iceland volcano eruption: Reckless tourist narrowly escapes dying in lava  flow / VolcanoDiscovery 

(QUESTION): Have you ever made a Haiku before? Is this your first time making one?  

BYE!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Great haiku, Kaito, I really like "vomits the hot magma, great image. I would say that haikus are my favourite type of poetry because they don't take long to write and every word has to matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Kaito, I love your Haiku. It describes the way a Lava Flow eruption can be calm as it doesn't necessarily have the explosive energy of Tuff Cone or fire fountain eruptions. Can you add a Mote to your blog post so we can hear your poem? I'm looking forward to seeing what other kind of poem you choose to write and record. Have you made a Screencastify before? blog you later, Megan : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Megan! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Yes I have added a mote now that you have told me to, Also instead of just writing it I made a slide! I presented it in a cool way that will catch your EYES! Yes, I have made a Screencastify before.
      Bye~!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.