Friday 6 August 2021

My (The present) WRITING!!


 Hi and today I will be showing you my (The Present) writing!! This week we have been learning to write in different point of views such as 3rd person, 2nd person, and 1st person. We did some planning writing (RED) before the real writing so we have a better understanding of what to write. 

Sentence 1

(character/scene)

Boy sits continuously pressing buttons on

his controller

Sentence 2

(character/scene)

Mum Comes in and hands the boy a present.

Sentence 3

(Conflict)

RUF! A puppy came out barking loudly.

Sentence 4

(Conflict)

At first the boy was super excited but then

he soon realised that it has a missing leg.

Sentence 5

(resolution)

Boy eventually gets bored of the game and starts

laughing at the dog because of his

hilarious mistakes and his limping.

Sentence 6

(how characters have changed)

At the start of the story the boy didn’t like the

look of the dog because of its missing leg.

Then he realizes that he can still have fun

with the dog even though he has a missing leg.


 

HERE STARTS THE REAL WRITING: On a Sunday afternoon at 2:00 Jack sat continuously pressing buttons on his controller. After a few minutes his mum came back. “Hey honey I got a present for you!” “ Maybe you could stop playing video games and open the present!”. Ringgg! Mum's phone rang so she quickly answered it. While that was happening Jack opened the present. “Wooaah, A puppy!” exclaimed Jack. He looked super excited until… He found out that it has a missing leg. Not caring at all he threw the puppy on the ground and started playing video games again. The dog soon realised that there was a ball under the cupboard so he ran straight into the cupboard! Then got the ball and ran back to the boy. Boy soon got bored and thought in his mind “Hmmm, Maybe I could play with him” So he got the ball and shouted “I will be outside mum!” and got his support for his missing leg just like the dog! And went outside to play.  

Here is a short video that I wrote about: 

 

 
 Question: Have you ever written a story in 3rd person, 2nd person or 1st person before? 
BYEEE~!



2 comments:

  1. Hello Kaito I really like you blog post about the present how long did it take you and I also have some advice for you you should make it smaller on your blog. Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog My blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kaito I really like you blog post about the present how long did it take you and I also have some advice for you you should make it smaller on your blog. I did something with my class was it hared.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.