Thursday 17 June 2021

My FRESH & SMOOTH PERFORMANCE!!

 Hello fellow viewers, Have you been to our past concert called FRESH & SMOOTH? Have you seen the KRILL GANG? If you have GOOD FOR YOU! If you haven't you will probably be scratching your head saying : "I don't know what fresh & smooth is?" "And I don't know what krill gang is either!"       

This is a description about me doing my part in the FRESH & SMOOTH:

 OK so I arrived at 5:30 and everyone was there. Mace told us a spooky story (Which was pretty scary!) Then since our performance is pretty close to the end we started to watch a movie on Netflix called: Dora and the lost city of gold 50 minutes later it was our turn so we quickly got into our lines. When we started tip-toeing to the pohutukawa room my heart started pumping I was getting more and more nervous. I was trying to calm my self down with the music but it didn't work. Finally it was our turn we quietly went onto the stage trying not to make a CREEEEAAAK! After we did our performance. We went back into our class room and started watching the movie again. We didn't have time to finish the whole movie so we saved the other half for Wednesday.  

Question: Have I made any mistakes in my description? 

Bye!


 

2 comments:

  1. kiora kaito i really like your slide but you should write some words abut your slide

    BLOG YOU LATTRE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pheonix.
      Your comment doesn't make sense. Maybe next time proof read your comment.

      Blog Ya LATER!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.