Friday 11 June 2021

FRESH & SMOOTH!!

         Hello fellow viewers, Today I will be talking about our up-coming SHOW/PLAY called:

                        FRESH & SMOOTH   

 

                                           

                                                 Dates and times:  

                                          (Tuesday) 6-pm and 10-am 

                                                (Wednesday) 6-pm 

          We have been practising VERY HARD to make this show/play THE BEST! 

           Tickets are almost OUT! Be sure you watch our full school production!  



3 comments:

  1. Hi Kaito Tui here, I like your dance it is amazing and cool.
    My favorite part is the whale part.
    What is your favorite part?
    Blog ya later Tui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tui, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I liked the whale part as well!
    What did you like about your dance?
    Bye bog ya later!
    Kaito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kaito,
    I really liked your classroom dance! I like when the whale came and you guys freaked out! I like the actions and it was super funny!
    Did you like your classroom dance?
    Bye bye!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.